In consultation with students and parents, we have made some changes to our uniform. Our whole community wants to look smart and feel proud to belong to our school. We greatly value your support in maintaining the standard of uniform and ask that you send your child to school every day dressed correctly.
Order forms for uniform are available from Reception at any time. Most items of uniform arrive in two weeks, but some items may take longer. Payment needs to be made when items are ordered. Some smaller items are held in stock at school – please come in and ask. We are always happy to help.
We now also have a website that you can use to order school uniform – it can be accessed here http://www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/cityacademy
The information about ordering can be found here: City Academy Online Ordering Information
- Academy jumper (with or without sleeves), or cardigan (Blue for Years 7 & 8, Black for Years 9,10,11)
- Academy Tie – in house colour
- Academy Blazer
- White shirt/blouse (short or long sleeved)
- Black Trousers or Skirt
- Black Shoes (not trainers)
- Academy Long sleeved PE top
- Black Shorts
- Red Sports Socks
- Black tracksuit bottoms (optional)
- Academy Red T Shirt (optional)
No hats or headwear unless for religious reasons – this must be plain black. It is also important for health and safety reasons that jewellery is kept to a minimum and students must wear stud earrings only.